Get a chance to get featured on our Website for free!!!
If you’ve trudged through uneasy terrains, dived in oceans, and can weave engaging stories about your escapades, we are interested, write for us. We are looking for travelers that have fallen in love with writing; we feature original (plagiarism-free) guides that combine the curiosity and imagination of a child with journalistic grit and dedication to factual precision.
Writings that would make us want to walk down that cobblestone path, visit that market or want to taste that dish or experience the same inspiration that led you to exploring the lesser-known.
Before submitting your story, do take a look at some of the Featured Guides and Articles published on our website. This will acquaint you with our kind of writing, and the manner in which we feature our destinations coupled with in-depth facts on things to do, eating out options, nightlife and hotels (from the luxurious to the pocket friendly) to name a few.
• An Article ranges between 1500-2000 words and can be on a number of travel topics such as ‘Tips for first-time visitors to Japan’ and ‘Trekking tips for beginners’.
• Each Featured Guide contains a certain number (ideally 10-15) of Points of Interests (POIs) that are that can be elaborately written on, such as ‘Top 10 places to visit in Fiji with family’. These POIs are a listing of the author’s recommendations for the respective destination and are a combination of facts and experiential writing.
• A Featured Guide (10 POIs) is approximately 2500 words (Introduction to the guide – 175-200 words; each POI – 225-250 words)
• All authors are required to submit high-resolution, landscape-oriented (horizontal) photos for each POI in the guide. Authors will be duly credited for the photos they submit; we do not hold any copyright for these photos which means that authors can upload these photos elsewhere if and whenever they choose to.
• All content submitted to The Spherical will be screened by our editor (for quality and factual accuracy), and edited if required before it is selected for the site.
IMPORTANT: We would love if you can share your blog link, or any other links with a byline to your name.
While we appreciate amateur writers, travelers with a writing portfolio and travel bloggers with an impressive Social Media presence fit the bill perfectly.
All submissions and queries can be sent to Salik Waquas at email@example.com.
Kindly mention the subject of the email as “Submit a story”